Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Slow and steady...

So, today, I got a LOT of stuff done. I cleaned around the house. I packed for the bachelorette party this weekend. Just basically was very productive. But I didn't really feel like I had accomplished much of anything. Even though, in reality, I did. I really got a lot of loose ends tied up, and done. Which SHOULD give me a sense of accomplishment, but it only highlighted the fact that I still have so much to do. I still have to get my license. I still have to get a job. I still have SO much I want to accomplish and do with my life. Especially now, with the divorce. I NEED to get my life in gear, but it feels like I am running a race. And even though I am running, I am falling behind everyone else. I feel like I need to be SO much closer to the finish line than I am. I am not sure why I feel this way...but I DO know that I am just going to keep on going....after all, slow and steady wins the race!!

No comments:

Post a Comment