Saturday, January 15, 2011

Focusing on the positive...

Hello my friends!

So, I have decided to focus on the positive from now on. No more negativity. No more feeling sorry for myself. I have begun to realize that if I want something, I have to go after it and get it-not complain about it!! So, I am going to do just that, and track my progress here!! :) Hope you can hang on for the ride with me!

First, one of my big goals is to get a driver's license. I came close last summer, actually taking the test-but I failed. For some reason, instead of just practicing more, and trying again, I haven't really been doing much about it. Until now. Here's my plan. On my next paycheck I will go and renew my permit. Then, now that Avi has graduated and we have more time to spend together, I will set up a schedule of times we go driving to practice. Then, once I am comfortable, I will take the test, hopefully pass, and get my license!!! :) This will get me one step closer to independence, and living my dream life!

No comments:

Post a Comment