Sunday, September 26, 2010

Times, they are a changin'

Hi there, everyone!! Sorry I haven't written in awhile. I have had SO much going on in my life lately! The biggest is that I got a new job! :) FINALLY! I am going to be teaching at an after school program at Cesar Chavez Elementary School. It's part of the GRPS Schools of Hope YET program. It's basically a  program designed to help kids who are behind in their reading. I am SO excited, but nervous. I am going to do my very best though, and work SUPER hard so that it is a GREAT success. Plus, things with the divorce are moving forward. My parents went to mediation earlier this week, and it didn't go so well. I am not sure if we can keep it out of court, so I am probably going to have to testify. BLECK! I don't want to, but I will if I am asked. Anyway-please keep sending positive energy and thoughts my way! I could use it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment